Exercise Paragraph Break Exercises

I like to get exercise. There are three main exercises I like. I like cardo which makes my heartbeat fast. I like building muscle which makes my arms, legs, and chest bigger. I also like stretching. Stretching helps keep me flexible. To get cardo I like to power walk. Power waling means I walk really fast. I try to power walk once a week for one hour. For cardio I also like to go on long bike rides. To build muscle I have to lift weights and do pushups and squats. I have a 15-pound dumbbell I use to get muscle on my arms. I also do 30 pushups every day. I want to get to 100 pushups a day. I also like to stretch. Stretching is relaxing and helps my body feel good when doing other exercises. It keeps my legs arms and body parts flexible. Exercise is good for the mind and body. Everyone should exercise 15 - 20 minutes each day.