A frustrating morning. . .

A frustrating morning. . . this morning was frustrating! Yesterday I set my clean clothes next to the window. My clean clothes were dry. At 9pm I opened my window. It was hot yesterday. I opened the window to let cool air in. The air felt fresh and cool. It made me feel sleepy. I fell asleep at 10pm and woke up again at 6am. I looked outside and it was raining. 

Oh no! My clothes for this week! They are wet! Grr. "Well I guess they are still clean. They are just wet from the rain. I can put them in the dryer," I think. I grab my wet clothes and go to the basement in my apartment basement washers and dryers are in the apartment basement. I put the clothes in the dryer. It costs me $2.50 to dry my clothes again.

I go back upstairs and close my windows. I wait for my clothes to dry. As I wait I go to Taco Bell. I put on a poncho to protect myself from the rain. I put on my winter boots to keep my socks and feet dry. I eat my breakfast. My breakfast cost me $3.50. 

I go back to my apartment and at 7am my clothes are dry. Oofta! I still have time to get ready for work. I put my shoes in my backpack and put on my work clothes. I don't want to wear my boots inside. They would be too hot. 

At 8:00am I go to the train platform. I have my poncho over my backpack and my shoes in my backpack. My backpack and shoes stay dry from the rain. I get to work and take my boots off. I take my poncho off and put it on the chair to dry. I open my backpack and take out my shoes. I put them over my socks and feet. Its good to have dry feet.