High Quality

When something is high quality that means something is very good. If something is really good that means it is being done correctly. High quality can be said in many different situations. The opposite of good quality would be low quality. If something is low quality, we could say it is bad or not good. Look at the examples below. 

We can use the phrase 'high quality' to talk about the quality of food. If someone cooks chicken and the chicken tastes really good, I could say that the cook used high quality chicken and high-quality cooking techniques. I can use high quality to talk about a lot of different types of food and restaurants. If someone does not like the food they eat they might say it is 'low quality'. 

I can also use high quality and low quality to talk about teaching or different services. If I get a haircut I like, I can say the hair cut is high quality. If I do not like the haircut, I could say the hair cut is low quality. I could also talk about the quality of a teacher's teaching. If the teacher isn't good at teaching a student might say, "the education is low quality" or if the student likes the teaching and is learning a lot from the teacher, the student could say, "the education is high quality". 

Quality is used to talk about how good or bad, correct or incorrect something is. Something which is good quality is done correctly. Something that is bad quality is not good or not done correctly.